lawrennychurch

Church

St Caradoc’s Church in Lawrenny probably dates back to the twelfth century.  Caradoc died in 1124 and Lawrenny was included in a parcel of lands transferred from the see of St Davids to Gerald de Windsor before 1115.The church is in a beautiful setting and looks across the village onto the estuary. It has always been an important part of life in the village, and is well supported to this day.

Today the congregation worships at 10.45 am with Holy Communion every Sunday.

Worship on the fifth Sunday rotates between parishes that share the same Priest in Charge.

Christmas 2010 there will be a midnight service at 11.30pm with Carols and Mulled Wine from 11.15pm.

All volunteers for the choir MOST welcome. Rehearsals will be unlikely….